mercoledì 4 aprile 2012

Look* [149] @ My Perfect NAILS!

Heya my LOVES!
Today I spent all day looking for new little things to post just for you!
so I have provided a lot of patience
and I shot several stores in search of new releases..
The lag is always alert and I'll drop many times ç_ç
I apologize for all those who keep me on the list XD
.. Anyway ..
We move on to more serious, as my usual 
I divulge to talk nonsense.. LOL
What I found is a store of beautiful clothes
that I had never seen before.. {mon tissu}
and above all a special offer on nails only for this week!!


Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Mana" - NEW::[annaA]::
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Mana" med - NEW::[annaA]::
Hair: >TRUTH< Auralee -  Clove - NEW>TRUTH<
Jacket: {mon tissu} Wool Blend Jacket - Brown - {mon tissu}
Jeans: Spirit Store - Kelly rigged mesh jeans light blue - NEWSpirit Store
Glasses: {K}Rea Broken Sunglasses Black - NEWNarcissus' Room
Nails: Deluxe FingerNails Dot edition Box V4.4 - NEW - 199LJamman Jewels & Accessories
Shoes: N-core ETOILE "Black" - NEWN-core
Poses: PURPLEPose517 - NEWPURPLE POSES

...


Week PROMO - Nails 199L at Jamman!!
a wide range of motifs and patterns
only to make our nails!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Review Policy «3 [That's Important]

If you want to review your items, drop us a folder and don't forget to include the name of your store and the LM, or a notecard with all the info you think are important.

Thanks and feel free to IM us in world.